You asked. We listened. At long last, my Craft Beer New York app is not only available on iPhone. We’ve now created an Android version. As the drunk robot would say, “Awesom-o!”
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Android, App, Craft Beer, Drunk, New York
My new book is out now.
Order my new book! It will help pay for my daughter's diapers.
I will sign anything. Anything! Just ask. My pen is waiting.
Have you checked out my first book yet? It's the story of the American and global craft-beer revolution.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1) Evil Twin Sour Bikini: Freshly canned, Sour Bikini is a 3 percent blast of tartly scrumptious, dry-hopped amazingness. It might be my beach beer for 2016.
2) Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose: A widely available, grapefruit-hit gose available for less than $10 a six-pack? Why, I must be in heaven.
3) Firestone Walker Pivo Hoppy Pils: Hopped up but hugely crushable, I want this beer in my cooler all spring.
4) Off Color Wari: The chicha de molle-inspired ale (an ancient Peruvian ferment) is made with purple corn, Schinus molle berries and souring bacteria. The beer's tart, dry and bright, as zingy as kombucha. And just 3.8 percent ABV. History!.
5) Stillwater and Casita Cerveceria On Fleek: The gypsy brewer and Hill Farmstead brewer collaborated on this massively roasty canned imperial stout—hello, 13 percent ABV.
RSS - Posts