A picture can tell a thousand words, but use your words and tell me why there’s hot sauce beside this passed-out, pants-undone man.
Was the hot sauce for his kebab? Or maybe it was intended for something other than its expected use? 😉
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
My new book is out now.
Order my new book! It will help pay for my daughter's diapers.
I will sign anything. Anything! Just ask. My pen is waiting.
Have you checked out my first book yet? It's the story of the American and global craft-beer revolution.
1) Evil Twin Sour Bikini: Freshly canned, Sour Bikini is a 3 percent blast of tartly scrumptious, dry-hopped amazingness. It might be my beach beer for 2016.
2) Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose: A widely available, grapefruit-hit gose available for less than $10 a six-pack? Why, I must be in heaven.
3) Firestone Walker Pivo Hoppy Pils: Hopped up but hugely crushable, I want this beer in my cooler all spring.
4) Off Color Wari: The chicha de molle-inspired ale (an ancient Peruvian ferment) is made with purple corn, Schinus molle berries and souring bacteria. The beer's tart, dry and bright, as zingy as kombucha. And just 3.8 percent ABV. History!.
5) Stillwater and Casita Cerveceria On Fleek: The gypsy brewer and Hill Farmstead brewer collaborated on this massively roasty canned imperial stout—hello, 13 percent ABV.
RSS - Posts